Sunday, May 31, 2009

Well I have to say...

Oops...

Yeah, I made a huge boo-boo. Yeah SO, I MAY HAVE said somthin' negitave about Rob's Hair... and how it was... OUCH! SHE HIT ME!!! Anyway, he just, with the... and... Jesus, really? if any normal guy had hair like that and wore what Lie is proclaiming to be 'Bum Chic' all the time... he would not be as well recieved as Robert Mother-Fucking Pattinson. I rest my case.


Poor Kristen. Lie says that she probly would have threw the popcorn into someones lap or head. I thought most of the show was awkward... REALLY awkward... What the fuck was with White winged fairy man? What award did he give? REALLY? Slumdog... For serious.. I know everything is reved for the younger target but really? Really? That was a damn good movie. It lost to fucking High school Musical? MORE THAN ONCE?! I can't knock Twilight, because well I would enjoy living to see how awkward tomorrow will be.

Tomorrow... Lie's Sis and Neice, and Neice's Daddy, are comming over. well Baby Daddy, kindof sort of, makes me edgy. A little. What with the Truth or Dare and with the kissing. AND comming in my window last night to talk to MY girl about his god damn girl. JESUS!! I thought that the after math of the 'Shower Incident' Was weird... This is gonna royally suck.

Last thing... Take me on the Floor- The Veronica's... Totally annoying, then Lie sings it and it isn't AS annoying but after 5 days for hearing it no effing stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment